• Double Hinged Bracket at both head and foot end, eliminating need for cams
• Heavy-duty tension strap with glass-filled nylon clip to secure bed closed for transportation
• Folds away extremely compact with sleeping bag system still attached to bed frame
• Bed and Bag combined weighs just 12kg!
• One-piece lumbar support on middle and head section gives a much firmer mattress and prevents sagging
• Unique leg design with single legs at both head and foot end for increased stability, this means you only have 6 legs rather than 8 but still have full support at both ends, this also vastly reduces the weight of the system
• ‘Twist Lok’ mechanism for infinite leg adjustment as used on Flatliner bedchair
• Large mud feet
• Bed has a soft-touch high density fleece covered mattress
• Sleeping bag is rated a 3-4 season and has both internal and external zip baffles
• Bag has an easy glide polyester inner lining
• Heavy-duty 10mm snag-free, crash zips on sleeping bag
• 20% of the bags filling is below you and the other 80% is above you to prevent heat loss, very much like your bed at home where you have a thin sheet layer beneath and the bulk of the quilt cover above you
• The bag attaches to the bed via two large elasticated hoods at both end then large Velcro lengths down both sides to ensure it doesn’t move around on the bed
• Dimensions: 210cm x 90cm x 40cm, Max Height 55cm
• Folded dimensions: 82cm x 90cm x 28cm
At North East Tackle, we store all ranges of Fox Sleeping Bags and Beds, and all types of Fox Carp Fishing Tackle. The Fox Flatliner Bed and Bag System offers great comfort and stability for carp fishing trips away on weekends, it offers a unique combination of both the bed and bag at an exclusive price. Purchase the Fox Flatliner bed and Bag System from North East Tackle Supplies and offer a great delivery service completely free of charge.
Mainland UK orders only
Next Day Delivery service (tracked and signed for) is available (excluding Highlands, Islands Northern Ireland and overseas) for orders placed before 11:00am Monday-Thursday (Please note there is a 24 hour processing time for this service), Orders under 2kg and under £40.00 are sent by courier on a 3-5 working day service (tracked and signed for).
All items larger than 61cm on any one side or larger than 0.005 cubic meters (5 Litres) including packing are sent on a tracked and signed next day service. Any item over 1.1m or 0.005 cubic meters (5 Litres) including packing requires an individual quotation, this is for all areas including mainland UK. Due to the delivery of goods being fulfilled by third party companies no guarantees are offered.
Please note all orders outside mainland UK may be subject to change with regard to shipping. Third party couriers ship via volumetric weight. Please be assured that if changes to shipping costs that do occur North East Tackle Supplies will contact customers prior to shipping. Any changes to shipping costs not agreed by both parties a full refund will be offered.
Payment can be made online by any credit or debit card, or by Paypal.
Our site uses the latest 128 bit SSL security, complying with and exceeding all necessary security requirements to protect your details. We do not store any sensitive information (card number, etc).
SSL encrypts your order online to avoid any decoding of that information of anyone other than the necessary processing parties. To check the security of your connection, look at the status bar of your browser window after accessing the server. If you see an unbroken key or a closed lock then, depending upon your browser, SSL is active. You can also double check by looking at the URL line of your browser - while accessing a secure server the first characters of the address will change from HTTP to HTTPS.