Features Luminus SST40 White & Cree XP-E2 Red LED's
1200 Max lumen output
Uses 1 x Fenix ARB-L18-3500 battery (included)
HM65R ShadowMaster headlamp has been developed jointly with Fenix as an elite Fishing Headlamp, Hunting Headlamp and Military Headlamp. It features a powerful main beam boosted from 1000 to 1200 lumens, a 150 lumen red floodlight, upgraded non dimming power electronics and stealth black headbands. The lowest red light setting of 5 lumens is particularly useful for protecting dark adapted eyes and is less likely to spook wildlife than white light.
Our ShadowMaster headlamp utilizes a magnesium alloy body for ultra light weight and excellent heat dissipation. It features a focus free perfectly balanced main beam with 5 brightness settings that reaches out up to168 meters whilst also generating a wide area flood light to safely light your surroundings. A powerful red flood light offers 4 brightness settings from 5 to 150 lumens giving the choice of night vision protection / stealthy operation or red flood lighting out to a useful 30 meters.
The included Fenix ARB-L18-3500 mAh 18650 rechargeable battery delivers maximum run times whatever lighting mode is in use. The battery is easy to swap for a spare simply by unscrewing the battery cap, keeping your adventure going indefinitely! The battery is charged on board via the supplied USB-C type cable and your choice of mains or outdoor charger, whilst a 4 LED battery meter between the individual beam switches indicates charging status and remaining charge.
Worries about durability ? No concerns here. Fenix HM65R ShadowMaster is rated 2M drop resistant, dust proof and waterproof to 2 meters for 30 minutes. HM65R has proven ultra reliable in the toughest situations.
Fenix HM65R ShadowMaster headlamp other features:
* 4 non dimming brightness levels of 50 lm (40 hrs), 150 lm (14 hrs), 400 lm (6 hrs), 600 lm (3 hrs)
* Continuous Turbo output: 1200 lm (20 mins) dropping to 800 lm (1 hr 40 mins)
* 4 Red Floodlight non dimming brightness levels of 5 lm (120 hrs), 25 lm (28 hrs), 85 lm (10 hrs) and 150 lm (4.5 hrs)
* Individual switches for each beam control on / off and brightness
* Charges in just 3 hours from a 5v 2A mains USB adapter (not supplied)
* Ergonomic headlamp holder for comfort during long periods of use
* Hollow headband structure - breathable for comfort during long periods of use
* Headband silicon strips keep sweat out of your eyes during intense activity
* Low level main beam and Mid level red flood output can be used whilst charging
* Fits into Fenix compact APB-20 headlamp storage case (only just) and APB-30 headlamp storage case
Fenix HM65R ShadowMaster operation:
* Press and hold the left switch for 0.5 seconds to turn on / off the red flood light or the right switch to turn on / off the main beam
* Tap the switch on the operating beam to cycle one brightness level with each tap
* Pressing the inoperative switch while a beam is lit will switch between beams (beams cannot be combined)
Lock Out Mode (Prevents accidental operation)
* Press either or both switches for 3 seconds. The light will blink 4 times on low red light mode to indicate locked status.
* To unlock, press both switches for 3 seconds. The light will blink 4 times on low red light mode and activate in low output red light mode.
* When locked, pressing either switch will activate 4 blinks in low red light mode to indicate locked status
Our HM65R ShadowMaster headlamp is perfect for your arduous pursuits from best fishing headlamp, best hunting headlamp to military headlamp and many more. With all the hallmarks of the HM65R model that has found its way into many search and rescue teams reliant on its legendary durability and performance, ShadowMaster is the headlamp of choice for those who appreciate the best build quality and performance.
Due to Covid-19, our delivery lead times may be longer than usual. Please bear with us, we’ll get your orders to you as quickly as possible.
Mainland UK orders only
Next Day Delivery service (tracked and signed for) is available (excluding Highlands, Islands Northern Ireland and overseas) for orders placed before 11:00am Monday-Thursday (Please note there is a 24 hour processing time for this service), Orders under 2kg and under £40.00 are sent by courier on a 3-5 working day service (tracked and signed for).
All items larger than 61cm on any one side or larger than 0.005 cubic meters (5 Litres) including packing are sent on a tracked and signed next day service. Any item over 1.1m or 0.005 cubic meters (5 Litres) including packing requires an individual quotation, this is for all areas including mainland UK. Due to the delivery of goods being fulfilled by third party companies no guarantees are offered.
Please note all orders outside mainland UK may be subject to change with regard to shipping. Third party couriers ship via volumetric weight. Please be assured that if changes to shipping costs that do occur North East Tackle Supplies will contact customers prior to shipping. Any changes to shipping costs not agreed by both parties a full refund will be offered.
Payment can be made online by any credit or debit card, or by Paypal.
Our site uses the latest 128 bit SSL security, complying with and exceeding all necessary security requirements to protect your details. We do not store any sensitive information (card number, etc).
SSL encrypts your order online to avoid any decoding of that information of anyone other than the necessary processing parties. To check the security of your connection, look at the status bar of your browser window after accessing the server. If you see an unbroken key or a closed lock then, depending upon your browser, SSL is active. You can also double check by looking at the URL line of your browser - while accessing a secure server the first characters of the address will change from HTTP to HTTPS.